·
Registered
2018 Maserati Gran Turismo Sport
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
inside my trunk on the right side is a receptacle---see pic below
in my owners manual there is a brief hint that is for the battery tender
however the battery leads that were supplied with tender are not adaptable
the dealer also tells me that not all final production cars have this and its confusing
even to them
also looking at it I am not sure if all the parts are even assembled on this receptacle
anyone have a clue ?????? thx toolmaker
Image preview

·
Registered
146 Posts
It doesn't look like your image is working. Did you try uploading it with the "Insert Image" button on the forum?

·
Registered
146 Posts
toolmaker,

It looks like maybe you're dragging a thumbnail/preview from your MSN e-mail account and dragging it into the reply box. Instead, you want to save that image to your computer, and then click this at the bottom of your reply to select the image you just saved:

then click the "Or click here" to select the image:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
toolmaker,

It looks like maybe you're dragging a thumbnail/preview from your MSN e-mail account and dragging it into the reply box. Instead, you want to save that image to your computer, and then click this at the bottom of your reply to select the image you just saved:
View attachment 132109

then click the "Or click here" to select the image:

View attachment 132111
how about now ??

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Not sure, its not in the workshop manual at all...might have to follow the wires and see where they go

·
Registered
266 Posts
so what in the world is it ??????? thx, one confused toolmaker
Its for a Ferrari style battery tender. See the pic I posted earlier. Looks like maybe a dealer or someone installed the Ferrari style flush mount receptacle. Probably has a spring loaded plate that pushes in to expose the male end prongs.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its for a Ferrari style battery tender. See the pic I posted earlier. Looks like maybe a dealer or someone installed the Ferrari style flush mount receptacle. Probably has a spring loaded plate that pushes in to expose the male end prongs.
thank you sir

·
Super Moderator
4,312 Posts
Exactly the case

C

1 - 18 of 18 Posts