Maserati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2014 GT S Rosso Trionfale
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new GEN two radio in today just wanted to share pictures of it And just as Robin said it would come with all the Wi-Fi antenna as you can see from the pictures all is legit big thanks to Robin once again he is the man I ordered it may be a week or two ago can’t recall at this point but it’s here I’ll probably installing this weekend or next week when I get time good luck to the rest of you

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey guys new GEN two radio in today just wanted to share pictures of it And just as Robin said it would come with all the Wi-Fi antenna as you can see from the pictures all is legit big thanks to Robin once again he is the man I ordered it may be a week or two ago can’t recall at this point but it’s here I’ll probably installing this weekend or next week when I get time good luck to the rest of you
Nice! Hope the install goes smoothly!😁

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It’s going well so far I’m installing all the cameras while I have it apart I did get two out of The three cameras running still more work we’ll get there sooner or later no rush on my part thanks for checking in

·
Registered
18 Posts
It’s going well so far I’m installing all the cameras while I have it apart I did get two out of The three cameras running still more work we’ll get there sooner or later no rush on my part thanks for checking in
(y)(y)(y)wow awesome Bill! How cool! Good luck (y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice one!!! Good luck with the installation. It will be great if you could share later on any tips.

·
Registered
135 Posts
How was dismantling the dash? I've seen Robin's video but always nice to know how others fair as well.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How was dismantling the dash? I've seen Robin's video but always nice to know how others fair as well.
Well to say not to bad the one screw on driver side a bit of a pain but worked it out with out taking steering apart Picts of back and trunk for rear cam ran rca with out cutting in trunk flex loom but may have to cut on cam side to mount work in progress

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well to say not to bad the one screw on driver side a bit of a pain but worked it out with out taking steering apart Picts of back and trunk for rear cam ran rca with out cutting in trunk flex loom but may have to cut on cam side to mount work in progress View attachment 131521 View attachment 131523 View attachment 131524 View attachment 131525 View attachment 131526
I’m trying to figure out which screw you refer to. Is it on the dash?

Thanks for sharing the pictures and the information

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I’m trying to figure out which screw you refer to. Is it on the dash?

Thanks for sharing the pictures and the information
On the inside next to the ignition key the dash wraps around there’s a small screw right between the housing for the ignition and the end of the dash if that helps you any

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
On the inside next to the ignition key the dash wraps around there’s a small screw right between the housing for the ignition and the end of the dash if that helps you any
If you push or take the steering column in or out you’ll see the boat at the very edge of the dash pad it’s not a bolt it’s a hex head screws silver

1 - 15 of 15 Posts