Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all, Just found this web site. Hope to find out more about this wonderful 2005 Maserati Gran Sport I just purchased. Had many, many fine autos before but this one is new for me. Anyway, glad to be here and learn from the seasoned Maserati pros.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hi to all, Just found this web site. Hope to find out more about this wonderful 2005 Maserati Gran Sport I just purchased. Had many, many fine autos before but this one is new for me. Anyway, glad to be here and learn from the seasoned Maserati pros.
Congrats!!
Hello there. I'm still new here myself, and posted an introduction of myself with no response yet as well.... lol
I too bought an 05 GranSport. Should be getting it in a couple of weeks or so.

What are the specifics on yours, ie. color, miles, options, etc.... etc.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hey MaSeRaTi and Viper guy! Welcome to the ML family. You'll find a bunch of us enthusiasts here....I'm a member of a few other forums (BMW and Audi) and find that this one seems to be the most friendly and willing to share.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Glad to be here, I too have been involved with a few other forums as well. Viper, Corvette, Mercedes, Harley Davidson, to name a few.
As for the Maserati I purchased, well its a 2005 GranSport, 15,000 miles, Grigio Touring is the color with Nero interior, powered Hi-Fi, Red Calipers, Carbon Fibre, Heated Memo seats, Technical Cloth, GranSport Piping, Skyhook Suspension, Xenon lights, 20 inch wheels running P Zero Nero tires. Alpine stereo system with a monster amp built into the trunk. The car is in great condition, and I see no faults "so far".
Having owened a few Vipers, Mercedes, Street Rods, Harleys and over 18 mid year Corvettes (1963-1967) (and yes I sold everyone before the market went crazy, and I am still kicking myself for not keeping a few). I am finding my way around this new wonderful machine, doing some cleaning, changing the oil and filters, yes I don't mind getting my hands dirty when it comes to upkeep and maintainance. Well thats it for now, I hope to learn more from you seasoned Maserati Guys and Gals, I'm sure I will have questions as I get more aquainted with the new addition. Thanks again.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hey MaSeRaTi and Viper guy! Welcome to the ML family. You'll find a bunch of us enthusiasts here....I'm a member of a few other forums (BMW and Audi) and find that this one seems to be the most friendly and willing to share.
Thank you.... (as my intro thread still has no replies... lol)
I too am on many of the Bmw forums as a Bmw owner myself.

This is my first Italian, so I'm hoping for a great experience to come.
Hope to have the car back home here within a couple of weeks. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.