Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about how many out there can drive your cars all year makes me realize I gotta get out of here someday. We have close to 3 feet on the ground and drifts over 7 feet, See the pic taken from a first floor window. Biggest problem is my Patriots Division Championship and Super Bowl Pre Game ritual of going out in my Hot Tub and having a couple of drinks. Has worked for their last two Super Bowl seasons. Guess I better start shoveling a path

Attachments

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Scott,

That is something else. I think you'll have to give up the idea of making a path to your hot tub. I haven't heard recently, when it expected to start warming? Hopefully it will melt before game day and save you the trouble.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have not seen a day above freezing in over 2 weeks and none expected for the next week. To make matters worse we are getting more snow right now with about a foot expected today on the coast. And no place to put it anymore. The blizzard was on the day of the AFC championship game against Pittsburgh, which we won. Did make it out to the tub. Did not shovel just went out thru waist high snow and got in. Burned like hell going from a frozen body into 104 degree water, but you gotta do what you gotta do

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
scott
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing