Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have shot a new photo of the engine in my 2003 Coupe GT. I thought I would share it with the group.:)
Ron Avery

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
Sweeet! I don't know allot about motors but when I open the hood people are always in awe of what looks like a piece from MOMA inside a car...of course then the realization comes in...it's a far cry from just a car.

Congrats man, bet it runs as good as looks....the total package.

S-

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey, that looks just like mine!

It really is a spectacular engine. The GT and QP are not as impressive. And when the hood is open and engine running at idle it just purrs. And it doesn't seem to get dirty.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I like the look..........

Looks great and just like my 2003 Coupe CC -- What do you know. BTW, I notice that your big sticker just inside the engine compartment looks to be a bit weathered. The Assembler who applied that sticker to my car when built was not real careful and it had a number of awful looking air bubbles. I bought replacements (they come 2 to a package) from my local FM dealership (cost something like $10.00 for the package). I then removed the bubble-infested sticker and replaced it with a brand new one. Looks GREAT!! Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Hey, that looks just like mine!

It really is a spectacular engine. The GT and QP are not as impressive. And when the hood is open and engine running at idle it just purrs. And it doesn't seem to get dirty.
???
???
???

can you elaborate on why the "GT and QP are not as impressive"?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Ron, spotless as always.:)

·
Registered
778 Posts
Probably because there is more plastic covering the engines, hence less impressive to look at once you raise the hood.
That is true. I think its because it sits behind the front strut towers.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Yep, the Coupe's way cooler.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts