Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw it this evening at F of SF by invitation and am I glad I went.

What a car.

What beautiful lines.

Front seats are amazingly comfortable but the back seats are for kids! There is too much bolstering at the lower back and it makes those seats quite uncomfortable.

You have to see this car in person to appreciate it.

Unfortunately there will be no driveable units until November, but it's worth seeing.

It's put together in the true Ferrari fashion.

This is a must have car!

They are having another showing Thursday as well from 4PM to 8PM and then it goes to LA. Go see it if you have the chance.

No competition in this car's class. It IS the competition!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know which dealer in LA will get it?
Robert I do not but if you called F of SF at 415-380-9700 and asked for Alessandro Ribola (Marketing manager) he probably certainly could tell you. He seems to have his hands on everything Ferrari and Maserati.

My guess is Newport Beach, but that's only a guess.

It is a very nice car. I am concerned about the 3 European reviews mentioning inadequate braking. Seems strange for Maserati with Brembos to have brake issues.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Coupe will be at Maserati at Newport

I'm told the GTurimso will be at the Newport Maserati dealer (I believe tomorrow night, 8/29 - not sure call first). I just spotted one at the Maserati of Orange County dealer in the parking lot (probably the same one they will show in Newport). It's blue, awesome looking in person. The interior looks great, it's in a league of it's own. The car was locked so I couldn't get in. The only issue I have is that they should have shaved a few lbs off the front and made it more sleek. That being said, I'll probably upgrade from the Porsche soon, the kids are getting harder to stuff in the back.....

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm told the GTurimso will be at the Newport Maserati dealer (I believe tomorrow night, 8/29 - not sure call first). I just spotted one at the Maserati of Orange County dealer in the parking lot (probably the same one they will show in Newport). It's blue, awesome looking in person. The interior looks great, it's in a league of it's own. The car was locked so I couldn't get in. The only issue I have is that they should have shaved a few lbs off the front and made it more sleek. That being said, I'll probably upgrade from the Porsche soon, the kids are getting harder to stuff in the back.....
Can't be two on the West Coast!

There are only 2 cars total in the US. The silver one was at F of SF. I was told the 2nd was in New York last week!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just an FYI, it will be in Dallas (Plano) at Boardwalk Maserati on September 21st. I think it from 4pm to 8pm.

They sent an invitation but I would guess it's open to everyone. If you drive up in a Maserati they'd be hard pressed to turn you away ;)

·
Registered
695 Posts
I am being told that the car will be at the Costa Mesa (Orange County) facility tonight for a special two-hour event. And then it will be in West Hollywood for an invitational-only evening event on 8/30 for the customers of Auto Gallery/Maser of BH/Maser of Pasadena.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I went to drop my car off for service at Ferrari Maserati of Silicon Valley and they had a silver granturismo in their showroom.

Vik

·
Registered
191 Posts
Tpiwwp!

Ack! Isn't there a way to post messages using only the title? NT

1 - 20 of 26 Posts