Premium Member
2013 GT/MC SportLine Blu Sofisticato - Black w/Yellow stitching and calipers
550 Posts
Hmmm... what was the cost of that one?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Hi,

bought from alibaba an android system for my maserati.Didnt build it yet in my car but seems pretty impressive. It has an octacore processor, 4 gb ram,64 gb storage, dsp, internal 4g modem. Its responding pretty quick and it has a larger screen as the aucar units.
INTERNAL 4g modem....

That's what I've been waiting for!

Ok, how do you load the SIMcard? is it before mounting? or can u access it externally?

link please?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the simcard holder is connected to an long cable like the usb connection. The price i paid was 650 euros including shipping to germany.

Check out this product on Alibaba App Wholesale 64G 128G Android 10 Car Navigation Head units Car DVD Player For Maserati GT With Play store Auto Stereo WiFi 8.4 Inch
Alibaba Manufacturer Directory
Rectangle Bumper Automotive lighting Gadget Automotive exterior

·
Registered
633 Posts

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
the simcard holder is connected to an long cable like the usb connection. The price i paid was 650 euros including shipping to germany.

Check out this product on Alibaba App Wholesale 64G 128G Android 10 Car Navigation Head units Car DVD Player For Maserati GT With Play store Auto Stereo WiFi 8.4 Inch
Alibaba Manufacturer Directory View attachment 141385
Yep...thanks...about half the price of the Aucar unit...

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Any Maserati logos anywhere?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I find these headunits to be very strange.... in that it really seems like you could be getting anything lol , even in the alibaba link you posted , every picture is different. The first one is clearly the aucar/acar device and it has the climate controls as well confirming that. Then the second picture is this unit that you bought, then the third picture goes back to the aucar unit. then the 4th is your unit with the knobs. You can tell they are two different models because the black bezel around the screen is much larger on the unit you have and the one with the knobs as opposed to the acar/aucar units that have a much slimmer lower bezel...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
At the moment i took contact with them they replied very quickly and send me the real pictures of the item. Like i said i have received the item today. You could contact them and ask for the actual pics. They also answer with whatsapp if you leave your number. If somebody wants i could send more pictures.
It is running on android 10 and updated online itself today wich was very nice.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I find these headunits to be very strange.... in that it really seems like you could be getting anything lol , even in the alibaba link you posted , every picture is different. The first one is clearly the aucar/acar device and it has the climate controls as well confirming that. Then the second picture is this unit that you bought, then the third picture goes back to the aucar unit. then the 4th is your unit with the knobs. You can tell they are two different models because the black bezel around the screen is much larger on the unit you have and the one with the knobs as opposed to the acar/aucar units that have a much slimmer lower bezel...
TRUE, thats the Shenzen, China manufacturing risk. Its all made there anyhow. TBH - alll I care about is the built in 4g. Thats HUGE! (hopefully, it works in NA)

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
And hopefully all the steering wheel buttons work as well?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts