Maserati Forum banner

181 - 200 of 230 Posts

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
Robin, In your video you stated that there were a few things that were not working, that is the temperature to Fahrenheit , etc. Has those been resolved?
Software upgrade has corrected the settings, all good now. They emailed me the software update, very easy.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Robin,
I may have missed it, but in the Gen2 is the hotspot frequency problem fixed to match the 2.4 frequency of most of our cell phones?
Thanks for everything!
The unit only sees 2.4ghz Really wasn't a problem, Some iphones are only 5ghz and the unit does not connect to 5ghz, some iphones are 2.4 and some new ones are 5ghz? From what I understand. I turn on the hotspost before started and connects automatically after boot up.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello to all, I’m new in this forum as I just got my 2012 GT.

Robin, I’m interested on the 2nd generation Aucar buying group.

Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
I received my Gen 2 shipping confirmation. If I were you all, I'd wait for my findings before placing an order. I'll be critical but fair. I should have it installed by Thursday of next week.

·
Registered
26 Posts
How long it took them to ship the product after the payment? I paid mine around 3 days ago. I believe they mentioned that shipment was from 3-7 days after payment.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I received my Gen 2 shipping confirmation. If I were you all, I'd wait for my findings before placing an order. I'll be critical but fair. I should have it installed by Thursday of next week.
How did you receive the shipping confirmation?

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
I just want everyone to know that I ship daily for my business and due to Covid-19 all shipping times are delayed. The volume of shipments through all carriers have increased to Christmas/Holiday volume. Shipments that usually take 5-7 days may take a couple weeks if not more. Just a heads up so this does not blow up to another complaint session and people not happy with the shipping time.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just want everyone to know that I ship daily for my business and due to Covid-19 all shipping times are delayed. The volume of shipments through all carriers have increased to Christmas/Holiday volume. Shipments that usually take 5-7 days may take a couple weeks if not more. Just a heads up so this does not blow up to another complaint session and people not happy with the shipping time.
Thanks Robin, strange times all over the world. I also work in a business that requires shipments and everything has been impacted due to the pandemic.

181 - 200 of 230 Posts