Maserati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just introduced myself over in the "Member Intro" area and wanted to post a few pics of my new obsession! Wife is in love with it too so it makes it all the better. Sorry for the amateur photo quality...snapped a few quick shots on my iPhone outside a friend's place. Only 103 miles so far but hopefully will be able to take a nice trip (maybe Austin?) sometime soon. Have a great weekend and hope you all like the shots!! Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi great car! quick question, how many miles did u have on ur car out the show room? Because mine is somewhere at 35 miles or so...
Thank you! That's a good question...not completely sure but believe it was around 40 miles. Sales guy probably took it for a few laps around the freeway...no biggie. Mine is a daily driver so going to be putting a fairly decent amount of miles on it, so didn't pay as much attention as I would if it was more of a showpiece/weekend car.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Thank you! That's a good question...not completely sure but believe it was around 40 miles. Sales guy probably took it for a few laps around the freeway...no biggie. Mine is a daily driver so going to be putting a fairly decent amount of miles on it, so didn't pay as much attention as I would if it was more of a showpiece/weekend car.
Every Maserati gets about 30 to 40 miles of test driving out of the factory so at minimum you can expect that. Mine came to me with 91 miles, so obviously saw a few test drives before it arrived on my door step.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
congrats and that's a beautiful GT!

I second the road trip to Austin. the GT is a gran tourer and perfect for road trips.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts