Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Coming to Seattle to live soon, looking forward to meeting the Maser crowd there. I picked up a 2006 4200GT stick a year ago from a collector in Reno, and it's in the garage there, never saw it yet. Will be interested in referrals to a good independent mechanic in Seattle that knows 4200's. Been down under for 17 years driving my RHD 02 Coupe GT stick, will be interesting getting back into LHD.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Coming to Seattle to live soon, looking forward to meeting the Maser crowd there. I picked up a 2006 4200GT stick a year ago from a collector in Reno, and it's in the garage there, never saw it yet. Will be interested in referrals to a good independent mechanic in Seattle that knows 4200's. Been down under for 17 years driving my RHD 02 Coupe GT stick, will be interesting getting back into LHD.

Welcome to town! I’ve got a few weeks of time in Oz, but only enough to not flinch at a fair dinkum.

I’ve got an 04 Coupe CC that I just had serviced completely at Group 2 Motorsports. They have a Ferrari/Maserati mechanic on staff with all of the correct diagnostic tools, and stay current with frequent work. Put them on your list to visit, a positive team atmosphere there that you’ll see when you visit.

When do you arrive, and where in Seattle are you headed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the advice Todd, I will check them out when I arrive. Will be in Green Lake. Need to have all the fluids changed as sitting in the garage for 18 months now, and get it inspected and registered. My brother starts it a couple times a week to keep it loose. There was a Cars and Coffee event in Sydney two weeks ago, an MC12 (I think the only one in Australia) showed up, it was quite a sight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts