Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a brand new set of Vredestein's Sessentas I am not using . They are some of the best tires made, I purchased them last month directly from Vredestein but am opting to use another size, therefore I will sell them for LESS than I paid.

275/30-19 and 245/35-19

all four are brand new never driven on.

WHOLESALE is $800.00 on these, I will let them go for $600.00 with free shipping to the lower 48.

email me at [email protected] if interested

Robb

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hi Robb

if you haven't found a buyer, keep me in mind. My situation is I am waiting for Formula Dynamics to ship me their Springs. Once I get them, I am going to put my 19s back on to see if their Spring helps with the ride which is way too harsh with the stock setup. I really want to put my 19s back on, and hope the stiffer spring will solve my issues.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
demoe said:
Hi Robb

if you haven't found a buyer, keep me in mind. My situation is I am waiting for Formula Dynamics to ship me their Springs. Once I get them, I am going to put my 19s back on to see if their Spring helps with the ride which is way too harsh with the stock setup. I really want to put my 19s back on, and hope the stiffer spring will solve my issues.

They are on ebay right now, but I will let you know if they don't sell.

did you let the stock springs out to lower your masi? That does take any quality out of the suspension. You will love the Formula Dynamics springs.

Robb

·
Registered
513 Posts
Robb373 said:
They are on ebay right now, but I will let you know if they don't sell.

did you let the stock springs out to lower your masi? That does take any quality out of the suspension. You will love the Formula Dynamics springs.

Robb
I have Skyhook, so I lowered the Shock mounts to lower the car. I have gone through several ride heights and none were to my liking, especially with the 19s.

My car right now is lowered slightly from Stock, with the factory 18s, which is passable, but by no means is the handling to my liking.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
regardless of what your decision comes down to, I would recommend the Vredesteins for so many reasons especially since they are built to the maximum as they say. In other words, they have a lot of rubber which makes for not only great road contact and response, but also a very smooth yet firm controlled ride.

Robb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts