Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Just took the delivery of my new 05 Quattroporte from S.F.dealer last week, what a beautiful F-1 performance sedan. It's so bored after driving MBZ S500 and Jaguar XJR for ten years, getting the sport feeling from this Maser is amazing and totally different, the exclusivity is wonderfull too.

Is anyone out there got one and like to share where can I go get the body kit and extras. Thanks :lol:

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Welcome to the site, glad you like your new car. I'm not certain of any shops in the Bay area that work on Maserati upgrades, however our sponsor is south in Beverly Hills. They have lots of extras.

I recommend calling them:

Ask for Brian. Depending on the part you maybe able to install it yourself and or have a local shop put the part on. Best of luck and let us know how it works out.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Andrew said:
...They have lots of extras.

I recommend calling them:
andrew, what extras do they have, just before i call them.

tumbler, congrats. i took delivery of my QP a couple of months ago. mine has quite a few of the factory options already. what are you looking for as extras? exhaust, suspension, performance upgrades?

the only thing i want to add is a set of aluminum pedals from the gransport, which the dealer was unable to help with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
M!
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing