Maserati Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's official. I just bought a QP, and take delivery tomorrow. So anyone interested in buying a perfect 1996 Carrera4?.....

I'm being accused on heresy on the Porsche board, so can I take refuge over here?

dave

·
Registered
2006 Gransport LE
651 Posts
Welcome Dave - I also just left a 996 but think that will be short lived - I love the Maserati but miss the Porsche. Life will be more balanced with both.:D

·
Registered
191 Posts
No crime changing to a QP.....

If you went from a Porsche to a Maserati coupe that would be different.. but this change is like apples to oranges......both fruit but very different...

good luck with the QP....... great looking car......(a real wolf in sheeps clothing)

·
Registered
201 Posts
If push comes to shove, just think of it as trading a Volkswagen for a Ferrari

·
Registered
255 Posts
Shouldn't that be "Volkswagen for a Fiat"?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome Dave! You will quickly find your maserati family on this forum. Congrats!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Ooooooooooh! True as that may be, I picture my old rusted-through 72 850 spyder.....
850's were great cars... if something went wrong with one, you could just put it in the trunk of your Chrysler Newport and carry it back home. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.