Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any information on best way to deal with Maserati Financial if you want to buy the car at the end of the lease? I have a 2007 QP EGT that comes off in April. Buyout price is 50k. I want to keep the car but would like to pay less. How much less I am not sure. Looking for direct, hands on experience with this situation. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Anyone have any information on best way to deal with Maserati Financial if you want to buy the car at the end of the lease? I have a 2007 QP EGT that comes off in April. Buyout price is 50k. I want to keep the car but would like to pay less. How much less I am not sure. Looking for direct, hands on experience with this situation. Thanks.
More info on the car (miles, transmission) would be helpful.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Although I have never negotiated with Maserati on a lease I have in the past done lease deals with Jaguar. What you need to do is to value your car as accurateley as possible by looking at similar cars for sale on the web, eBay and Autotrader for starters. If you find that cars are lower now than the 50 grand, get your evidence together and demonstrate to Maserati why you should pay less. They may or may not go for it, but if they won't, give the car back and buy one off eBay etc at a lower price.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The vehicle has approximately 30,000 miles, auto trans and is in excellent condition. metallic charcoal exterior, tobacco color interior, alcantera overhead. The websites show similar vehicles being offered between 45-52,000. Those aren't sales prices obviously.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
That is a lot like the QP I just Bought (same colors more miles). I paid 55K with a new set of Pirelli Zeros. I also saw all the QPs (over 70) on the web. None compared to what I have and I have no regrets.

michaeladler's approach makes sense to me. You have a QP that you know intimately. I would think long and hard before I gave it up for a few Ks to get an unknown.

It's said, "Price is the compensation for a value not received".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Cynabar
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing