Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I waited until after my first service to find a qualified car audio installer.

I found a local shop that has put systems into a few77F
76B
lambos, ferraris and porsche. Unfortunatley, they have not touched a Maserati.

I just want to add some full bottom end, nothing crazy, something that will provide a fuller sound. People on this board have sent me some links to slim powered subs and they may be an option if they will fit.

I am trying to get as much info as possible from reliable sources to bring to my car audio guy.

How do you get to the stero, amplifer and equipment under the armrest? Does anyone have any diagrams or directions as to how the installer can gain access? I don't want any interior rips or marks.

Can someone please email me the pin outs, diagrams and or spec sheets for the stereo, amp etc?

Thank you in advance for your help. My email is [email protected]

CM

·
Registered
835 Posts
it's easy need not spend thousands to have it done. I have a spyder and the kenwood slim sub sits perfectly behind the seat. Nope, it's too thick to fit under it. Just four wires needed to go on the back of the NIT (LF, RF, perm 12V and switch). I will email you a pinout dg. later today. Instead of splicing the stock wires you may want to consider getting the standard ISO B cavity male and female connectors (around 5 bucks).

·
Registered
518 Posts
it's easy need not spend thousands to have it done. I have a spyder and the kenwood slim sub sits perfectly behind the seat. Nope, it's too thick to fit under it. Just four wires needed to go on the back of the NIT (LF, RF, perm 12V and switch). I will email you a pinout dg. later today. Instead of splicing the stock wires you may want to consider getting the standard ISO B cavity male and female connectors (around 5 bucks).
Mind emailing those to me as well man? [email protected] also where did you pick up the ISO connectors?

·
Registered
793 Posts
If the OEM radio is a Becker (I presume it is) I have the diagram.

let me know and I can send the .pdf to whomever wants it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts