Maserati Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the mod bug has hit...I'm about to pull the trigger on these wheels. I need opinions. The company is on the west coast so I have a few more hours to think it over. Any input would be appreciated.

My car is obviously the Blu Mediteraneo so black centers is out of the question, just not sure how that would look.

Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
211 Posts
i think they'll look great. Post pics when you get them installed. Lastly, can you tell us what the specs are?

·
Registered
2006 Gransport LE
659 Posts
I think they'll look good as well. What do you currently have ?

I went through this process trying to make a decision and ultimately decided to keep my OEM 15 spoke's and had them redone - painted the same color of the car and had the trident in the centercaps painted red. Happy I did.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right now I have the stock 7-spoke wheels on at the moment, front size will be 19x8.5, and the rears 19x9.5. I believe they will be big enough without going overkill with the 20 inch wheels, just too much I believe. Here is a link to the site.
http://www.mrrwheels.com/gt1.html
Like I said, really wanted the BBS LM, or HRE's but I can't afford 5k for wheels. The style factor was all I wanted and I believe these will do the trick, I am about to give them a call and see what the total price will be.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I think they're a good choice. If you look at the spoke pattern a certain way, there is a bit of a Trident pattern....I'm also a big fan of the deep dish look. I think they'll look fabulous; make sure to post pics if you pull the trigger.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I think they're a good choice. If you look at the spoke pattern a certain way, there is a bit of a Trident pattern....I'm also a big fan of the deep dish look. I think they'll look fabulous; make sure to post pics if you pull the trigger.

+1......

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think that they would look cool on your C-130 :D
Haha, C-130's have 22 inch wheels...and they are knock-offs...lol

Well, the total came to 1600 for the staggered set, will post pics when they come in, should be a few weeks for the custom offset and whatnot, but I have decided to do it. Now, I need tires...lol

·
Registered
2006 Gransport LE
659 Posts
Just put on Vredstein Ultrac Sessata's. Great grip, very quiet and aggressive look. First time I have had Vredstein. Coming off Conti Sport2's - not impressed.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Excellent, I will look into both types of tires. Too bad they dont make BFG G-force KDW2's in the size I want, I have had them on all my cars for a reason...lol...thanks for the tips!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.