Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys havent been on here in a while but have a question.. I don't know how my system turned Italian on me, My navigation and everything and I wanna change it back to English. I called the dealer (Auto Gallery) and the guy tells me I have to bring my car in and they need to set it up this and that and it will be one hr labor I have never heard of such thing. Do you guys know how I can change it to English?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello,

I have purchase an american Maserati Spyder and she is actually beeing shipped to Switzerland (franch part).

Although it is not a big deal if the language remains in English, is it possible to change the language to French?

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Hi Guys havent been on here in a while but have a question.. I don't know how my system turned Italian on me, My navigation and everything and I wanna change it back to English. I called the dealer (Auto Gallery) and the guy tells me I have to bring my car in and they need to set it up this and that and it will be one hr labor I have never heard of such thing. Do you guys know how I can change it to English?
You gotta da problem wita Italiano? ;-)

·
Registered
233 Posts
I changed mine from english TO italian...cuz I like it...lol

·
Registered
357 Posts
Mine did the same thing, Italian language and temperatures in celsius.

I went to the set up menu and changed it back. I didn't need a CD or a mechanic for my '02 Coupe' GT.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I am in need of help. My 04 coupe has switched back to Italian after a battery change. I don't speak Italian so I would love to hear the navigation in English. Both local Dallas dealers can not find the setup disk. Is there anyway to fix this without the disk?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts