Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
looking for 2006 maserati gransports GT OEM style rear wheel 19x9.5 (color silver),
if anyone know where to get please let me know ,
Thanks

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,398 Posts
That's the GS wheel. It was optional on non-GS.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
I have been through the wheel search. They turn up. Also helpful is a vendor who can weld, true, and refinish as needed.

Here's a discovery that may be of use: I have purchased silver (ball finish, no paint on the wheel), silver paint, and gray paint wheels. When you take the paint off of the painted ones, you have a ball finish wheel underneath. At least in the six or so that I have caused to have their paint removed. This greatly increases the supply of ball finished silver wheels as you can buy any color in the right size and get the ball finish result.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have been through the wheel search. They turn up. Also helpful is a vendor who can weld, true, and refinish as needed.

Here's a discovery that may be of use: I have purchased silver (ball finish, no paint on the wheel), silver paint, and gray paint wheels. When you take the paint off of the painted ones, you have a ball finish wheel underneath. At least in the six or so that I have caused to have their paint removed. This greatly increases the supply of ball finished silver wheels as you can buy any color in the right size and get the ball finish result.

color is not a issue for just having a hard time to look for the stock rear wheel

·
Super Moderator
3,398 Posts
Here's 2 out of three.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts