Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am considering purchasing a 1982 Maserati Quattroporte that looks/drives great, but am not a mechanic and need a first rate expert [within the next few days] to look over drive train and other systems before purchasing. Would prefer not to bring car to a Maserati or Ferrari dealer. I don't know of any reliable expert in or near Northern New Jersey; and am sure a Ferrari expert could do the detailed inspection that I need. Incidentally, if anyone has any good/bad experience with this model that info would also be appreciated.Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Am considering purchasing a 1982 Maserati Quattroporte that looks/drives great, but am not a mechanic and need a first rate expert [within the next few days] to look over drive train and other systems before purchasing. Would prefer not to bring car to a Maserati or Ferrari dealer. I don't know of any reliable expert in or near Northern New Jersey; and am sure a Ferrari expert could do the detailed inspection that I need. Incidentally, if anyone has any good/bad experience with this model that info would also be appreciated.Thanks in advance for any help.
Algar's shop rates are quite reasonable. They're located outside Philly. The depth of experience you'll get at a dealership is probably worth the slight extra $$$.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Go to Classic Coach in Elizabeth, NJ.Once you walk in you know you've made the right choice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts