Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my '04 Coupe cc for almost 2 months and have settled into a routine of driving it on the weekends. Sometimes though I work through the weekend and cannot drive it for 2 weeks. Is there anything I should be doing to prevent problems from lack of use i.e. gas additive, charging battery. Or am I being overly concerned? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have had my '04 Coupe cc for almost 2 months and have settled into a routine of driving it on the weekends. Sometimes though I work through the weekend and cannot drive it for 2 weeks. Is there anything I should be doing to prevent problems from lack of use i.e. gas additive, charging battery. Or am I being overly concerned? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

A trickle charger is probably a good idea. Also, you may want to keep the windows down just in case the battery goes dead. If the windows are up, and the battery dies, the windows will not be able to drop to let you in the car, and the glass can shatter when you open the door.

Eric

·
5,887 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts