Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Little help here......:)

OK, even though the navagation gets hammered with it's functionality; my car was advertised as having the option. Well, I don't see a screen and don't see how I DO have this capability. The car did not come with the manual (checking on that from seller as we speak) so I don't have it to read.

Am I missing something? I have the Auditorium system (which needs an upgrade!!) but don't know if that has anything to do with the navagation.

Also, I see a little microphone by the rear view mirror; I commanded, "Fire weapons" and nothing happened....what's this microphone for?? (I'm having fun discovering what is what <with no manual>)

BTW, I still love this car...150 miles and going strong...I finally took a breath since receiving the car last Saturday, wondering if I would experience some of the horror stories mentioned on this site...NOT!! Thank God!

Also, we survived hurricane Ike....most of Houston/Galveston still without power. I felt kinda guilty as our house had power 1st day and I'm out washing my car...

Thanks for any info.

Eddie

·
Registered
635 Posts
I can't imagine what the microphone would be... unless someone installed a "hands-free" kit for a cell phone. There is a small "photo cell" in the rear view mirror that "auto dims" the mirror when bright lights shine in from the back.

NAV is simple to find out if you have or not. See picture below:

Congrats on the car.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts