Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It says im driving throught the ocean, any ideas i have a 2002. Ive tried using a 2003 cd someone help? do i need to go to dealer and try reinstalling the set up navigation cd.

email me at [email protected] or post reply

·
Registered
835 Posts
It says im driving throught the ocean, any ideas i have a 2002. Ive tried using a 2003 cd someone help? do i need to go to dealer and try reinstalling the set up navigation cd.

email me at [email protected] or post reply
just avoid it as much as possible. I stopped using my sat/nav 3 years ago.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I would have hit a freeway wall.....

had I "listened" to the nav on my 2003 Maser Coupe CC while driving to the FM dealership one day. I admit I was "in the area" of an offramp but it was still 1/4 mile away when the Nav told me to "Exit freeway now". I really don't use the thing; it is light years behind my wife's Jaguar Nav system!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
had I "listened" to the nav on my 2003 Maser Coupe CC while driving to the FM dealership one day. I admit I was "in the area" of an offramp but it was still 1/4 mile away when the Nav told me to "Exit freeway now". I really don't use the thing; it is light years behind my wife's Jaguar Nav system!!

HA ha ha ha ha LOL:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have you had anything aftermarket installed? The system does suck, but sometimes if you have something aftermarket done, they can accidentally bump the sensor so that it doesn't have you facing the right way. I've seen it happen in QP's a lot, but not much experience with that happening in the old Coupe/Spyder.

·
Registered
228 Posts
No after-markets here.........

My 2003 Coupe CC is completely "stock" from a mechanical standpoint; no after-market goodies yet (although I don't think I'm long for Jeff's FD DBW option!). Fortunately, no real need for the Nav, as my Maser is pretty close to being a "garage queen".

·
Registered
284 Posts
Have you tried shutting off power at the battery and thus forcing the system to find itself again? If not give it a shot.

Eric

·
Registered
340 Posts
Had the same problem with my QP after it was shipped. Dealer covered it under warranty and said that the antenna connection needed to be reseated.

Powering the system on and off via the battery didn't work for me and only reminded me of the importance of writing down the radio code!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts