Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a set of Navigartion CD'S for my 2005 Coupe' GT ? Looking for full set ideally but specifically need North East USA - I know its antiquated and slow but it is making me nuts that I dont have the CD's ...spec sheet says car is NAV equipped just dont have any CD

Thanks All !

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All the ones I found were for newer quattroportes said it wasn’t compatible…. Is that not the case ?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello CTmaserati... Do you, or anyone else for that matter, know if the CD's are the same as supplied with a 2006 GranSport? I have a set I might
be willing to loan you, provided you return them! The CD's that came with my car are NAVTEQ, Navigation CD's US 1 and 2, Becker Online Pro, Version 3.1..
I wonder if these could be copied? The Nav system in the GranSport is quite cumbersome to use, so I don't use it.. Also, not sure if the data from the CD's
resides in memory once loaded, or if they need to be fed in upon each use.. If need be, I can check the INFOTAINMENT manual that came with my car...

Mike

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
I have Canada, North central U.S., South central U.S., Southeast U.S.,OAHU,HI and a nice Maserati CD book to go with it that i wanna sell. They are for the 4200 and i think the GS...email me [email protected] Thanks

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello CTmaserati... Do you, or anyone else for that matter, know if the CD's are the same as supplied with a 2006 GranSport? I have a set I might
be willing to loan you, provided you return them! The CD's that came with my car are NAVTEQ, Navigation CD's US 1 and 2, Becker Online Pro, Version 3.1..
I wonder if these could be copied? The Nav system in the GranSport is quite cumbersome to use, so I don't use it.. Also, not sure if the data from the CD's
resides in memory once loaded, or if they need to be fed in upon each use.. If need be, I can check the INFOTAINMENT manual that came with my car...

Mike
Thanks for the offer - I think those would work - not sure if they can be copied

1 - 6 of 6 Posts