Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the navigation system write in street names? I cant seem to get it to display them on the screen... I already fixed the setting but it still only displays semi-large towns when i zoom in really close... any tips?

Thanks!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Other than the street your on it does not display others. I am hoping that when disks get there next upgrade they will be able to add that feature in. Would think it's the disk and not the system that controls that. Also do we have to buy the updated disks? Kind of liked that BMW sent them out free.

·
Registered
151 Posts
The street names are on the disk. The reason you do not see them on the screen is because the programming provided by Magnetti Marelli does not include that view. New disks will not help. Maserati needs to ask Magnetti Marelli to update the software program to include multiple street names. I would certainly like to see that. Additionally, I would like the option to turn off the cemetary images, include bluetooth or a cell phone option to access voice control, purchase the new Acura 2005 RL NAV system with points of interest, etc. All of this should be available in the car and Maserati should be working on updating the sytems. Europe has it all over us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
jamesaronson
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing