Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To anyone interested, Im based in Sarasota and I restore the Nav/Radio/Window buttons in the 2002 thru 2006 coupe and spyders. I also restore all plastics such as AC vents dash vent center console,,etc...I am a sponsor of the forum and have many pics and references on the thread of the coupe/spyder section. My email is [email protected] and phone is 941-445-2465 Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Larry

2003 4200 Coupe

I am looking for the Nav/Radio/Window and light buttons to be restored. I think it is $500 for all. So how easy are they to take out? Also how much would you charge for postage to the UK for the restored buttons?

Many thanks

Rupert

·
Super Moderator
3,294 Posts
Hi Larry

2003 4200 Coupe

I am looking for the Nav/Radio/Window and light buttons to be restored. I think it is $500 for all. So how easy are they to take out? Also how much would you charge for postage to the UK for the restored buttons?

Many thanks

Rupert

@Lorenz-06MT can give you step by step instructions. Shoot him a PM or text or email.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Larry

2003 4200 Coupe

Many thanks

Rupert
Hi Rupert, I'd be happy to help u remove everything. Just let me know. Price is $450 plus shipping not $500. Email me at [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Larry IS the man to go to for your sticky interior issues! i messaged him at Lorenz-06MT after reading some reviews and he was great. much better rates than i got quoted out here in CA. He walked me through the process of taking everything apart on the phone as he knows every screw in this thing. i sent him the buttons and in a couple days, he sent me back the refurbished ones. As you can see by the before and after pics below...he's awesome.
i only did the push buttons and the window buttons. no knobs or vents or anything else.
Trust me, Larry's the guy for this job!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
theroopster
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing