Maserati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Would anyone be interested in having a “meet” somewhere here in the states over a weekend to get together and talk shop?

I know there are a lot of factors here...but I think it would be a great way to meet everyone and see all the gorgeous cars.

Crazy thought I know...but just punting this out there.

Kindly,
Stephen

·
Registered
524 Posts
I've been interested in making a pilgrimage to Las Vegas to visit Formula Dynamics, that'd be a good place to meet, not to mention, maybe if we get enough cars together, we could persuade Jeff to do some custom tunes :p

·
Registered
102 Posts
I am in Boulder City right next to Vegas. It is a quaint town. The town was built to build the Hoover Dam, lots of history. The Coffee Cup restaurant was featured of Diners, drive ins and dives--or whatever, and other good places. I could host some drinks and light eats one evening. Great views from my house. And my car has most of FDs mods....Jeff who owns FD lives near by and would probably come join.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I can make it from Dallas, sounds like fun! Hopefully, in the Spring, after the snow, and before the heat! Thanks, great idea!

·
Registered
524 Posts
I would totally be down if Vegas wasn’t quite so far away...... from DC!
Ship the car out, and fly. That's what I'd be doing from Denver haha

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey guys,

Would anyone be interested in having a “meet” somewhere here in the states over a weekend to get together and talk shop?

I know there are a lot of factors here...but I think it would be a great way to meet everyone and see all the gorgeous cars.

Crazy thought I know...but just punting this out there.

Kindly,
Stephen
In Vegas at the end of this month

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Also in Dallas and I'd be down for Vegas, probably ship my car though!
I know there are a few of us here - maybe we could get a deal on shipping our cars together perhaps. Not sure how that works.

Kindly,
Stephen

1 - 15 of 15 Posts