Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used to have a 348GTS, now have a 2001 3200GTA and love it, also a Ducati Monster.

Lonely in here isnt it.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
CraigW said:
Used to have a 348GTS, now have a 2001 3200GTA and love it, also a Ducati Monster.

Lonely in here isnt it.
CraigW,
Welcome to the site. I will be adding an attachment feature in the near future. If you still enjoy talking about Ferrari visit the sister site www.ferrariforum.net It is a lot less lonely. I just created this site a week 1/2 ago but I will grow it for sure!

Also visit

www.corsaphotos.com for some nice 3200 GT pics.

Andrew

·
Registered
2 Posts
How many cc's on the monster?

I used to have a 748S. Still have yellow and red fairings for it. I planned on scraping it up at the track. :lol:

It'll always be slow in the beginning. Maseratis are pretty underappreciated in my opinion, so I hope this site dispells a lot of myths!

Cheers

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Stickanddice said:
How many cc's on the monster?

I used to have a 748S. Still have yellow and red fairings for it. I planned on scraping it up at the track. :lol:

It'll always be slow in the beginning. Maseratis are pretty underappreciated in my opinion, so I hope this site dispells a lot of myths!

Cheers
I hope so too. I will begin the models section in a few days, these things take time as you point out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the monster is only 600ccs (nough for me), does look a bit different though with an imola bellypan, twin lights and racing mirrors

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
CraigW said:
the monster is only 600ccs (nough for me), does look a bit different though with an imola bellypan, twin lights and racing mirrors
I will have to get my act together and get the attachment feature added so you can share pics of that with us.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm afraid there is a little bit of redneck in me (ok, so thats not fair) but my passion on four wheels is (and has been for a couple of years now, my beloved 1986 Camaro.

although commonplace to people posting in the US, its a triffle rarer here, and not the victim of its (in my oppinion undeserved) redneck image.

the car is staying with me long term, so its gonna just have to co habit when i buy a Biturbo......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
philoldsmobile
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing