Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Very nice. The Coupe looks better in red than I thought it would. I like the QP colour too, on my monitor it almost look plum-like. Is that true?

Ciao,

DD

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
very nice!
when you say quattro i was expecting an audi. :lol:

i like the pininfarina f badge on the sides.
can you post a picture of the interior badge?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sorry about the quattro. I did not realize that until you mentioned it. I'll never call it 'quattro' from now on. :)
Anyways, the quattroporte is a Neimann Marcus edition. The color is almost like a 'spilled wine - merlot'.
The grille is not standard; although I would've preferred the standard one. Surprisingly, it looks nice in person. I'm planning to do a grille upgrade (just like the quattroporte) on my coupe. I'm still keeping the old one, just switch them from time to time.

With regards to the rims on my coupe, it's custom made 19" rims. I had my coupe lowered for an inch... the rims and tires fit perfectly and I think it made a lot of difference in terms of appearance.

I'll post interior pics soon.

·
Registered
312 Posts
dubrillantes said:
I'm sorry about the quattro. I did not realize that until you mentioned it. I'll never call it 'quattro' from now on. :)
Anyways, the quattroporte is a Neimann Marcus edition. The color is almost like a 'spilled wine - merlot'.
The grille is not standard; although I would've preferred the standard one. Surprisingly, it looks nice in person. I'm planning to do a grille upgrade (just like the quattroporte) on my coupe. I'm still keeping the old one, just switch them from time to time.

With regards to the rims on my coupe, it's custom made 19" rims. I had my coupe lowered for an inch... the rims and tires fit perfectly and I think it made a lot of difference in terms of appearance.

I'll post interior pics soon.
dubriallantes,
great looking car(s).
I have an 05 QP, same color and interior combination as your NM edition(except mine has Rosewood and I belive the NM is walnut?).
However, I like your mesh grill more than the standard. Want to trade?

Ken

1 - 9 of 9 Posts