Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally found the photos from Wheels of Italy in Minneapolis this past summer. I'm in the hat, being a showoff on the driver's side.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Is it alcantara on your door? Looks awesome!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beautiful car!

Which is your preferred saloon?
Thank you.

If you are referring to the S550 vs. the QP in your question, the answer is definitely the QP. I got the 550 the moment it came out and it has been as solid and clinical as a Merc should be but it is utterly boring. It's not a driver's car in any sense. In retrospect, especially after owning the QP for a while and knowing how solid and reliable it is, I will never go back to a German saloon. Thankfully the lease on the Merc is up soon and hopefully that will allow me to get a Gransport or Turismo S for the weekends.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is it alcantara on your door? Looks awesome!
Let me tell you, it drew quite a crowd. ;)

As "I Love Pizza" said, yes that is alcantara on the door. In the GT S it's also used for all 4 seat inserts, the steering wheel and the headliner. I had it detailed for almost an entire day by Streamline Audio here in Minnesota before the show.

Build Specs:
Nero Carbonio ext.
Nero int.
Nero alcantara with rosso contrast stitching
Carbon fiber trim
20'' sport gt wheels BALL POLISHED as opposed to dark chrome standards

...Only thing missing is the 4.7 V8 ARGH!

I'm going to take it out into the snow to get some more pics with the Bentley this week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.