Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally did it... I traded in both my 1980 Maserati 4Porte and 1991 Alfa 164L for this beauty! I'm really going to miss my 4Porte! I've owned that for 18 years. Its tough to let go, but as they say "Out with the old, in with the new!"

My new baby is 2002 Maserati GT Coupe. Only 12,800 miles on it! Its pretty much loaded too. Navigation system, Skyhook suspension, heated seats, CD Changer, Leather headliner, 7-Spoke Sport Rims, Painted Calipers, 6-Speed Manual, etc.

It should look great in the garage next to the Jalpa!

Thanks to Roberto at Ferrari and Maserati of Seattle for working me a great deal!

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Very Cool!

Hey Mike.. I saw that one either on Autotrader or Ebay. Very nice! I hope you enjoy it. Please keep us posted with your progress!

Buzz

·
Registered
329 Posts
Mike
Awesome find. Congrat's.
I bough my 2002 GT Coupe with 12,000 miles on it about 8 months ago.
Have been loving it every day. You will enjoy it. Many years ago I had an '84 4 Porte and miss it also. But trust me, you will defineately enjoy your new Maser..... :D

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I just picked her up last night and drove it home! I missed my old 4Porte for about 5 minutes! hahahaha... My gosh, what an incredible car it is! I was like a kid in a candy store! :D I had forgot what it was like to drive a new car that doesn't have squeeks, groans, rattles, etc!

If you want to know something funny. I am having F&MoS replace the ashtray section on the tunnel of my car, with the 2004 unit that has a cup holder integrated into it! Gotta have a place for the Latte! hahaha...

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
390 Posts
Jalpa_Mike said:
If you want to know something funny. I am having F&MoS replace the ashtray section on the tunnel of my car, with the 2004 unit that has a cup holder integrated into it! Gotta have a place for the Latte! hahaha...

Mike
Doesnt' that cost like a billion dollars?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts