Maserati Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

After almost two weeks of waiting (transporter delay due to snow storms and bad weather)............IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!! :D:D:D

Car was delivered last Sunday late afternoon (had just minutes of daylight for these pics below).....don't have time to wash for the proper introduction pictures. Once it's all clean up, I'll post more.

Car is Blue Victory with Blue Medio (I think...) interior. The alcantara on the steering wheel feels so soft and creamy in my hands and those sport seats are certainly the best ones I have sampled. Once I get more seat time behind the wheels I'll report back with more driving dynamics.

So, for now, just a few pics to share with you all. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
635 Posts
It is a VERY nice car! It was at our Italian Concours last August and won 1st Place in the "Maserati - Contemporary" class! I have a photo of it driving across victory lane at home. I'll post it when I get home today.

Congrats on the car!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Mike - congrats. A seriously nice car.;)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Gr8 C A R

I hope you'll enjoy every minute along with every mile at high rated speed.;)
Is this the one from ParkPlace LTD in Seattle?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Wonderful car, I also like your color scheme. It's the setup that the car was designed for! What # are you?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Here is PKGS' new ride as it rolled across victory lane at the Italian Concours this past August, after collecting 1st place for "Maserati - Contemporary".

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone for all your kind words and encouragement.

Car is #73 and it's got 2343 miles

I should have more pics after I clean it up this weekend.

Here is PKGS' new ride as it rolled across victory lane at the Italian Concours this past August, after collecting 1st place for "Maserati - Contemporary".
...and Mike, thank you for that 1st place finish picture...any chance if you have it in higher resolutions??

·
Registered
635 Posts
...and Mike, thank you for that 1st place finish picture...any chance if you have it in higher resolutions??
Yes, I think I have it in another location. I'll dig around and see if I can find it. I'm like 99.9% sure I also had Kerry McMullen use it in issue #92 of VCM in the article I wrote for him about the Italian Concours. But, I can't find my issue either! Sheesh! Its old age I'm tellin' ya! :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Beautiful! Congrats and enjoy safely!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.