Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news, my potential car just got in. I'll do my best to post some pictures tomorrow when I drop by the dealership. As some of you know, I have a choice of 2 cars, Nero black or Fuji white. The Nero car came in. At the time, I had limited opportunity to change options so this is how the car came in, the Fuji white is completely to my specifications and will be in Jan. 05:

hi-fi system
brake calipers aluminum
door mouldings carbon fiber
heated/memory seats
aluminum passenger foot rest
mercury grey rims
skyhook suspension
spare wheel
xenon lights

It have mixed emotions as I'll reserve my judgement on purchasing the car until I see it in the flesh. Some of the options I wouldn't have ordered myself, specifically the carbon trim and mercury grey rims, but like I said when I see it in the flesh tomorrow I might change my mind. My dealer said he can change the rims to either the regular alloy or ball polished if I want to. The Fuji white won't be in until Jan 05 so it will be a tough decision to wait as by then it will be the dead of winter out here in Ohio.

I'll keep you posted.
Phil
8)

·
Registered
252 Posts
If not 100% happy wait for the one you want, To many times I have rushed into buying a car then later on would be unhappy as car was really not exactly the way I wanted. Your not planning on driving in the winter anyway are you? When I got my M3 my plan was to be able to slap on some snow tires and use in winter but once I saw how nice car looked and very low front end I realized I would never drive in winter. So if you take car now you would only have a couple of weeks driving if lucky. Here in the Boston area we already got a 6 inch snow storm and now lots of sand on streets and my Spyder is a mess as I want to at least drive till end of November. Your car will be way to nice to subject it to winter.

·
Registered
14 Posts
careful in winter

the coupe's and spyders arent exactly great winter cars anyway, regardless of snow tires.. with the intake snout behind a cutout in the front air dam, that you have to be careful to avoid puddles in the summer, snow and sand could be even worse...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.