Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for a cracking set of pictures.

Apart from the chrome grids........ identical to what I am waiting for !!

I am driving a one year old 4200.

I await your observations.

As they say over here, it just sits right.

Toodle Pip !!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Just got home and had time to take it all in. It does sound like the regular coupe just louder on that video. I do know without a doubt that once its in sport mode and its rolling down the road it will sound incredible.

Of the pictures, I love P1010192.JPG the best, absolutely beautiful lines.

I really regret not getting red brakes. The black and red looks great. I guess I could always change my calipers.

What can I say, I love it. :D :D Thanks for all the effort you put into this.

Phil
8)

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Awesome photos and video. If you can make them just a bit bigger in iMovie and export the video as .mp4 (a really good format for compression and keeping quality).

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Well, I can't understand what the driver is telling you but I'm sure it is important. Awesome videos, thanks for the bigger option. Here is some cool equipment you can have fun with:

www.viosport.com

If you have questions let me know, I've done some work for the above company and can tell you what is a good setup (sample video coming soon).

·
Registered
69 Posts
Car looks great. Your color combo is my second choice. I love the carbon fiber and aluminum footrest. Regret not getting them. You must be super excited. How is the drive? I drove a demo 1 month ago and then a 360 back to back and they were pretty comparable. I love the car. Good luck.

·
Registered
69 Posts
just saw a black gsport with black leather/black fabric interior at the new york showroom. I must say, it looks fantastic with that color scheme. Great choice!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
6 Participants
thebimbo
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing