Maserati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive taken delivery of my car a while back, and loving it...
There are only a handful of Gransports here in Dubai, wondering if there is any one from the Middle East on this forum.
I was told there has only been 4 made (Rami Ghibli)... Its a lovely color.
Ive got very dark double reflector tints and changed the stereo. Ive added a Alphine iPod ready head unit, changed the speakers to MB Quart's and a tidy Rockford Fosgate amp.
Im really impressed with the stereo upgrade and the iPod works very well with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
nice colour! but frankly not my cup of tea.

what's the colour pf your interior?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cuoio Sella(Tan) with a combination of black special cloth.

I think it goes well...
Its boiling down here, but its not so bad after i got the tints. The steering wheel was piping hot after it was parked up.
I think its 60% double reflective on the windscreen, yeah the aircon is not the finest, but its not so bad.
The roads are quite good over here, so u can really open up the car.
It was between the yellow and this, i didnt quite fancy the yellow, and wanted something different, there r about 3 grandsports in dubai, a yellow, silver and mine.
Car is fully loaded, but was thinking about the carbon fibre lip on the boot, is it worth getting, and can it be assembled?

·
Registered
196 Posts
When I first saw that rame ghible on my monitor I thought it was the dog's bollox. I lusted for it in a severe fashion, with the cuoio sella interior to boot, which is by far my fave interior colour. Then I saw it on another monitor and thought it looked right awful. I would love to see a rame ghibli car in real life, but Dubai is too far I'm afraid....

Congrats on your choice. It certainly is much more unique than the ubiquitous, well, for a Maser that is, blues and blacks and silvers.....

I dig the "giallo granturismo" too. I mean, that has to be the coolest sounding colour on the planet. Does not go well with cuoio sella though

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
very nice! i think there isn't any wrong color for the GS. this color highlights the updated styling. not really sure about the cf lip on this color.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks...

Ill post more pics and a few vids later...
The color really is different when u see it, its stunning in the light, moody looking at night. I think yellow cal look quite good, people keep asking me if they are ceramic!

The stereo is really good, kinda wish a small sub could b added, but its just not possible with the fuel in the rear, but im really happy with it, i really did not like the head unit and standard stereo.

Do you guys tint as well? its kinda a must have down here cause of the heat and the cool factor;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looks very special, and real nice color combo.

The tinting adds some coolness, and looks great.

Till this day i didn't know what other color would be nice too other than some dark ones...

Attila

·
Registered
5 Posts
If your color is only slightly similar to the orangy-brown metallic of the Z350, I can very well imagine a black CF spoiler lip on it. It will be a nice contrast and look good.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Wow, very nice, certainly different, congrats!

·
Registered
49 Posts
groovechampion said:
Ive taken delivery of my car a while back, and loving it...
There are only a handful of Gransports here in Dubai, wondering if there is any one from the Middle East on this forum.
I was told there has only been 4 made (Rami Ghibli)... Its a lovely color.
Ive got very dark double reflector tints and changed the stereo. Ive added a Alphine iPod ready head unit, changed the speakers to MB Quart's and a tidy Rockford Fosgate amp.
Im really impressed with the stereo upgrade and the iPod works very well with it.
7ayak Allah bl Forum !! wakheran fiii 3rabii !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts