Maserati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after having my car for exactly 1 year today my car went in for service. Have read a few different things about cost and what type of oil used so figured I would throw this in. They did use that AGIP 5W40 and cost was 282.23, which included the normal service inspection of fluids, tire pressure, torque wheel bolts and so on. Also they throw in a free interior/exterior cleaning . Knew when buying this car it would be more expensive for these services,so felt the price was fair. Also they performed campaign #116 to improve cold starting. Most expensive part was I had a puncture on a rear tire and that cost me 393.50 and when I asked about getting another can of that seal a flat they told me you have to buy the whole kit which includes the air compressor and cost $170. Told them never mind I will pick one up myself. Overall they were great to deal with and since my top was stuck closed they sent their flat bed to get my car and returned it that way, all free of charge and this saved me the pain of getting some one to follow me back an fourth.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Definitely a fair shake compared to Miami-- twice as much here with the Shell oil sold as "required".

BTW they also provide a courtesy wash but I'd rather they didn't touch the paint.

Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts