Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

I have just bought my new car ::) a Maser CC 2003.
I sold my 996 Porsche for this Maser, I hope it is fine on reliabily point of view!
I don't know if there are many French on the site, I guess not but I live in GD of Luxembourg, and bought it to one the Local Maserati dealer Berloti. (2 Maserati dealers for a country of 450K Poeple).:rolleyes:
Mileage 34.000 Kms, Black nerocoarbonio, inside what the french call "Cartier", a mix of 3 different color, Beige, Cuoio, on seat & dashboard, with special Chocolat Carpet. Skyhook, Navigation.
I asked for a Stainless exhaust Syst which will be not a tubi, as it seems to be the case in the US, but a Quicksilver system ( the local Maser dealer maintain the warranty for this exhaust).
I was concerned by the level of use of the clush, (49.7% as per the Maser software) seems correct.

As soon as pictures are availble I will post it on the forum.

thanks to all;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bonjour, Luxcar.

Sounds like a great car - can't wait to see your pictures.

Is Luxembourg liberal with speed or do the police come down hard if you put your foot down?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congratulations!

I am also enjoying my first Maserati. In addition to my 2003 BMW V8 ALPINA ROADSTER (260/555) I purchased a new 2005 Quattroporte (Bordeaux Pontivecchio/ cuoio). Just took it out of winter storage and looking forward to enjoying my second summer. Toured the factory in Modena last July with my husband-had dinner with the president of Maserati while there.
Ejoying every mile!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.