Maserati Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
"You will not be disappointed with this Maserati M128 GT, whose green color and clean tan leather interior reflects its superior luxury and performance. "

looks like he still got room for the vintage grille, mcv italian flag, and the shield from the 90th anniversary spyder on the fender.

it is bound to happen... these good coupes are dipping into the $20k range....

now he only needs a set of those aftermarket wheels with the wrong offset.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Look at the tread wear on the tire.

·
Registered
191 Posts
help me out here...

i am missing the point.. irony ? cheap ?

i saw a starting bid but that does not mean sale price ? is and unusual care, low price ? what gives....

thx

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hahah, thats so funny...I just logged on to post a link to that auction as I just stumbled across it. Still not sure what I think of it, a little overkill but if I was in the market for a Coupe this is a good price for a car that needs a little re-adjustment.

Still don't know what to think of the QP portholes on the fender. I really do like the dark green color and the tan interior. For the mileage the car looks like its in good condition...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Some money was spent on the interior options when the car was spec'd. Other than the portholes, I could live with car as a DD.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i am missing the point.. irony ? cheap ?

i saw a starting bid but that does not mean sale price ? is and unusual care, low price ? what gives....

thx
i think your eyes must have been plucked out.

there is this "Buy it Now Price US $23,995.00"

that's pretty cheap.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Color combination is actually not that bad, mods are tacky.

·
Registered
633 Posts
The infamous Maserati Duoporte!

·
Registered
112 Posts
HAHA...how does it go from $23k to $43k? If there was 0 bids at $23k the seller has a long road ahead of them to fetch anywhere upwards of $30k.

After giving up on selling my Spyder, I still occasionally check what they're going for on eBay. It's almost comical to see these sellers try and sell a 02 Coupe or Spyder for upwards of $36k, when you can find the same exact cars elsewhere on the internet for mid 20's.

There's actually one near me in Honolulu thats on eBay right now for $44k, I was almost tempted to call the poor fellow up to him and explain that he will be lucky if he gets $24k for the car. Talk about varying prices on these cars...now that KBB and NADA means nothing I've seen almost identical cars (simmilar mileage, options, colors) on the internet that have more than $15k price discrepencies. Insane!

·
Registered
681 Posts
One of two things.

(A) It's either a typo and the internet guy screwed up listing the car.

(B) They have found a local seller who doesn't know much about the car and have changed the price on eBay just in case he happens to check on there.

A is more likely but in the used car business, B is often done.

eBay prices are blow-out wholesale prices, your walk-in customers usually pay more.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
(C) They are reading this forum or seeing the visitor counters going up. LOL.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts