Maserati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have done it. I listed my prized coupe GT for sale. You can see it in the buying and selling section of the forum.
If you know anyone interested please have them contact me.

Very low miles and immaculate with extended warrenties, all the bells and whistles as well as thousands in extras.

:(

Robb

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Begs the question, why?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RickBullotta said:
Begs the question, why?
Good Question Rick,
I am certainly not selling this vehicle due to falling out of love with it :) . It is perfect in all ways.
I just ordered what would be the 5th vehicle in the garage and my wife ordered a show horse from the Cheque Republic. Neither will be here really soon, but I am trying to do the responsible thing and the items that get used the least are for sale. 1. My Harley Davidson, 2. My Maserati.

Robb

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
squid said:
too bad. wheels for sale?
Unless someone specifically wants the car without the wheels and tires I would rather sell together. it is part of the package that makes it perform so well. I will let you know if anything changes.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I saw that one on Ebay - it looked too good to be true.

By the time I went to put money on it, some schmuck bought it. :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My office is across the street from the dealer. I saw it as soon as they put the car out front. They barely had the paperwork done!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hey, Robb, we are going to miss you. You always seemed to be trying to find ways to make your Maser better, and we all benefitted from that. Hope to see you back on the board soon.
Mike

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very kind words Mike. I will definetly miss sharing this great community with all of you. I will still stop in once in a while and might even pick up a QP for my wife if she would make up her mind on what she wants.

Thank you,
Robb

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In case anyone is interested.....

Price reduced on my coupe see the classifieds for info if interested.

thanks Robb

1 - 14 of 14 Posts