Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, its been fantastic to keep up with you on the boards and have had a thrill in my Maser. However and unfortunately I can't put it off much longer, wife and I are about to embark on a "family" and as a result need to change vehicles. I hate to do this more than anything, but its crunch time and it simply has to go. I've got 8,222 miles on a 05 spyder with vintage package. The car is flawless, has a Larini exhaust (I also have the origional mufflers if your interested in them) and all up-to-date service records at Maserati of North carolina. 43500 will take it. PM me if your interested. Btw the color is Grigio Nuvalari with Black.

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Moose - no car will ever give you as much joy and pain as family (well - maybe except being in the Maser family)....but, we'll miss you here on the board. Best of luck finding a great home for you car.

Vincenzo
(Phil)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Moose - no car will ever give you as much joy and pain as family (well - maybe except being in the Maser family)....but, we'll miss you here on the board. Best of luck finding a great home for you car.

Vincenzo
(Phil)
Vincenzo! Appreciate the kind jesture. It goes without saying the mazer family is top notch and it really does add to the mystique and ownership experience. The intangible factor that only maser owners and enthusiasts can truly appreciate. While my journy may see me depart from th fam for a the time being, I have no doubt I'll be back some day! Till then cheers.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pics of interior and exterior?
N2speed, I'm clearly a bone head for not posting pics. I'm currently on a biz trip and will post pics soon as I return. In the meantime if u have any questions, please send me a pm.

·
Registered
24 Posts
pics and stuff

my email is [email protected] if you could send me all info and pics about your car. I am new to this forum and don't know you or your history as others seem to. Also where the car is located and price. thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.