Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't think the classifieds are getting much traction, so I'm posting here also. I've been around the boards for quite some time and it is about time to move on. Whoever gets the car is getting a pretty damn good deal, but preference is to a local buyer since I'm not up for a hassle. I want to see the car go to a good home so this is the only place I have currently listed the car. I'll broaden the scope next week if I don't get any takers.

Link to the ad:
http://www.maseratilife.com/classified/view.php?id=310

Cheers,
Chris

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold.

Sold to my servicing dealer pretty close to what I listed it here. I'm a little disappointed I wasn't able to hand someone here a great deal, but I'm sure the dealer will find a good home for it. I still can't believe that a perfect 02 CC can be had for under $30k. Wouldn't have been worth selling if I had space for it.

GT-R arrives in about 10 days. Looking forward to the new toy, but the Maser will be missed. I'm sure I'll check back periodically and will return to one of the Italian brands at some point.

Cheers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.