Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow...you guys were right; this is the most FUN I have ever had on a manual; there was NO learning curve; smooth like I have been driving this clutch for awhile...I am crazy for this car... now the questions, is there a trick for getting into 6th gear; seems like it is over and then down? and what is with the "fake" silver like stuff that outlines the A/C vents that is chipping off; what can be done? :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
posted on your other thread about the gearbox. My 06 isnt flaking but if it was I would just scratch the rest off and leave it black and if anyone says anything, smack him in the face :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
Vents

Congrats on the new GT. I had same thing with my 2003 GT. The dealer replaced them under warranty. So just be firm with them and have the vents replaced before your out of warranty,and post some photos or tell us what is the color combo.:)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The color is Silver with gray interior!

This car looks so nice after the dealer buffed this baby up/ BTW, can we give a plug to a dealer or is this a No No on here; they really did me a great deal I think.....dogdoc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts