Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you plan on going to the Mt Pocono Maserati and Ferrari show this weekend? La Belle Macchine d'italia June 22-25 2007... I would love to say hello.. I have a Black/tan 2002 spyder GT I hear this show will have some great cars and also some hot race cars from the factory that will run on Mt. Pocono Race track...the weather looks great

·
Registered
633 Posts
Me and my GF will be there, though I do have to call them and make sure we're registered... But yea! We plan on driving a Pearl/White MC Victory.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
car show

Briil, I hear they still have rooms at Skytop, however I am going to stay at another lodge near by. I will have my GF and hope to see you there..JG

·
Registered
633 Posts
I heard that Skytop was sold-out, so we booked a place at some couple's-only resort! :p See you there!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Result

Our Bianco Fuji MC Victory took home the 2nd Place trophy for Best "Modern Maserati GTs" We didn't even know there was going to be a competition for the modern cars! :) Thanks to the people of Maserati Club International! Also I got an instructor to recommend me for solo track driving and spent most of Sunday on Pocono Speedway. We held out against a Ferrari 355, a Ferrari 360, and even a V12 Lambo Contach!!! :D :cool: That was the second time I've had a GranSport on the track, and this time, with the MCV, it was so much more enjoyable! The car handles noticablly better at high speeds and flys through the turns with much less complaining then the regular GranSport. All in all it was a great time in PA! You all should come next year, there were two MC12s and a LOT of older Maseratis.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts