Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
coming down the ramp today fast, hard brake, then 180 degree turn, did this activate the MSP? The signal fault never came back on, it did NOT SHOW THE MSP CROSS thru it like it is INACTIVATED it just flashed green 3 times saying "MSP" and then went away.........Dogdoc

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Looks like you were turning pretty hard....

and it activated! I have only had mine do that once or twice, when I was really on it and on the way out of a corner and it started to spin out a bit...

·
Registered
2007 Gransport Ltd Grigio alfieri, 2009 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, 2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio.
106 Posts
It's the only way to travel. I love take her out in the damp! :D

·
Registered
722 Posts
The green MSP light comes on to let you know you're having fun now.

·
Registered
824 Posts
There are a couple of corners it flashes in my car even though the tires are glued to the road and nothing is slipping. It doesn't appear to take any action as a result.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
There are a couple of corners it flashes in my car even though the tires are glued to the road and nothing is slipping. It doesn't appear to take any action as a result.
As I mentioned in a previous post, my MSP was flashing and activating in a spot where I didn't think it should. I had replaced my front tires, but not my rear tires. When I replaced the rears, the MSP light magically went away. I suspect it had to do with the slightly different but different enough rotating speeds of the F & R tires due to their different diameters.

·
Registered
227 Posts
That green light is reminding you to turn off the MSP so you can have some real fun. Mine comes on all the time.
Leadfoot

1 - 8 of 8 Posts