Maserati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...

Just wondering... how many of you guys have ever gotten a ticket in the maserati?

I've been pulled over 3 times in the maserati for speeding... always gotten a warning.

I got pulled over once in the Chrysler 300c, going 66 in a 45. Got a ticket and wasnt even allowed to talk to the officer when he was writing it... jsut took the license and walked back to the car, came back and gave me a ticket...

Is this only for me?

Any stories?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Check out this link. IMHO the cops that write to this site should be fired. Just 'cause they wear a badge doesn't make them above the law.

http://www.copswritingcops.com/home.html
wow...never knew the site existed. why are they any different? yep, they should all be fired for even saying stuff like "I gave somebody a break doing 150+ on LSD"...

oh...getting back to MB's question:

pulled over 3 times in the maser in the last 2.5 years all resulted in warnings
130+, illegal U, 100+

I suggest we don't build up this list....you know what I mean

tickets for the beemmer
tickets for the merc
tickets for everything else

·
Registered
286 Posts
wow...never knew the site existed. why are they any different? yep, they should all be fired for even saying stuff like "I gave somebody a break doing 150+ on LSD"...

oh...getting back to MB's question:

pulled over 3 times in the maser in the last 2.5 years all resulted in warnings
130+, illegal U, 100+

I suggest we don't build up this list....you know what I mean

tickets for the beemmer
tickets for the merc
tickets for everything else
maybe they dont think you are speeding until 185 mph lol

·
Registered
518 Posts
I got clocked doing 65 in a 35 the cop wrote it for the full amount...his statement "next time you should be more careful" my reply "next time I won't stop"

·
Registered
7 Posts
OH! damn

lol nice! on my ZX6R i dont stop. i dont even get a rush anymore when i pass a cop at high speeds. they dont even try 99% of the time.

·
Registered
528 Posts
besides the make of the car, isn't that from the latest too fast too furious movies? get a life.
The zx6r is a bike.

(from what I hear, if you loose them in the first minute or so, the won't catch you)
(This does not work in the wide open spaces out west)

·
Registered
12 Posts
The zx6r is a bike.

(from what I hear, if you loose them in the first minute or so, the won't catch you)
(This does not work in the wide open spaces out west)
that might be true, but i can only imagine how dangerous that would be to outrun cops in even light traffic.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Just remember, no one can out run the radio.
Radios only help if they get a description of the car or a plate# how helpful is "I saw a blue car and its going fast" to another officer...as a second note I was driving my SL this weekend saw a friend out on the interstate so I rolled next to him and pinned it down...there was a cop behind him...squad came up flipped on his lights then filpped them back off...because my car was already gone you cannot out run radio signal but you can out smart the operator of said radio...I have evaded too many police in my time to not know that.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Explain a little more....

Let me tell you of my scenario.. This happened a few years back... Brother in a 70 Chevelle, his friend in a 440 Chrysler ex cop car and myself in a 68 Camaro SS 327. We take off out of Kremmling Colorado, doing way over the limit, the Chrsyler and my brothers Chevelle top out at 120, My car, 68 Camaro SS with 2:73's in the rear does about 156 at 5800 rpm, anyway I am gone, the CSP pull my brother and his buddy over, both get tickets for excess speed and drag racing, both lose their licenses..

My question, why didn't the cop pull over your buddy?

·
Registered
518 Posts
he was not speeding i just decided to stomp it plus no proof of association with the exception that both cars were Mercedes

·
Registered
35 Posts
Radios only help if they get a description of the car or a plate# how helpful is "I saw a blue car and its going fast" to another officer...as a second note I was driving my SL this weekend saw a friend out on the interstate so I rolled next to him and pinned it down...there was a cop behind him...squad came up flipped on his lights then filpped them back off...because my car was already gone you cannot out run radio signal but you can out smart the operator of said radio...I have evaded too many police in my time to not know that.

Just remember, the operator of "said" radio will be the first one to save you or someone from your family if you happen to crash.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Just remember, the operator of "said" radio will be the first one to save you or someone from your family if you happen to crash.
actually out here I am one of the people that recover bodies, and help people in car accidents (Voulenteer EMT and Rescue Diver) our police are sub par first responders to put it nicely

1 - 17 of 17 Posts