Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soon selling the coupe after the new year - company 's moving my ass to flat country :) - no use for a right hand drive car in the US - the bikes are going though!!! now guys (and girls) please recommend Maserati dealer in Houston Tx please - I need the dealer to find me a stick shift - I hear they are hard to get hold of in the US.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I posted this link on another thread the other day. Very good deal on a 6 speed manual with low miles:

Jalpa_Mike said:
I think one of the best buys on a "used" Coupe right now, is this one. I thought about this '02 before I settled on mine, simply because the one I bought was 20 miles from my house at F&M of Seattle.

He sent me a bunch of pictures, a copy of the window sticker and Carfax history. One owner car that has been maintained by F&M of Washington, only has 20K miles on it, warranty until mid-2007, and has almost every single option the Coupe could have in 2002 (Carbon Fiber kit, painted calipers, sport wheels, heated seats, Navigation, Dash & Door leather, piping, leather headliner, Xenon headlamps and the super rare "spare tire" kit. The window sticker shows nearly $97,000.00 MSRP.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mase...ategoryZ6313QQihZ006QQitemZ160063552921QQrdZ1

At $44,800.00, it seems like a heck of a buy for a 2002.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - however its too old currently I'm in a 2005 model (I like them under warranty )

Later Tim

·
Registered
390 Posts
Mine is an 03 and will probably be for sale soon. I'm in California but shipping is easy enough; I bought mine in North Carolina. Black with caramel interior, 6MT, skyhook, headliner, auditorium, nav, and the spare tire option. I also have a set of new carpets to throw in after The Chicken Curry Incident. 13k miles.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Let me know. I will help you find one as soon as you get here. Not easiest to find but they are out there. What about one of the 2006 "stripper" models?

Taryn

·
Registered
29 Posts
Houston Dealer

I bought my car (2005 CC) from Peter Betts at Maserati of Houston. I was very satisfied with the sales 'service' I received and would buy from them again. I live in the Dallas area, so I do not use them for service. If interested, contact information is as follows:
Peter Betts
Maserati of Houston
713/772-3868
713/772-1472 (fax)

·
Registered
82 Posts
I live in Houston and I use Ferrai and maserati of Houston for service . Very professional , probably one of the best dealership in the country. One of the the few Factory Authorized Body Shop for Ferrari and Maserati in the USA equipped to handle all types of repairs to Ferrari and Maserati road cars, race cars, and collector cars. They are involved in racing in the US since racing is an integral part of Ferrari and Maserati. Ferrari and Maserati of Houston maintains a serious commitment to racing at levels ranging from amateur to world class professional. Ferrari of Houston is currently involved in two separate racing programs, the Ferrari Challenge and the American Le Mans Series.
Risi Competizione is a professional racing team organized and managed by Giuseppe Risi, the owner and dealer principal of both the Houston and Dallas Ferrari and Maserati dealerships. One of the world’s top teams in sports car and endurance racing, Risi Competizione races its own Ferrari 360GT cars as well as providing full racing services for select private

·
Registered
177 Posts
Maserati Houston

I live in Houston and am very pleased with Maserati Houston. Giuseppe is your primary service contact - very nice, very knowledgeable. Good luck and welcome to Houston!

·
Registered
160 Posts
dttheliman said:
I hear they are hard to get hold of in the US.
Right now, there are a few brand new strippers (base GT version only black/silver) still available going for $70-$80K (and that's only £40K). Since they launched the stripper version, the supply of 6spd has increased quite a bit, and finding one that you like shouldn't be that hard now.

If you have no claim history in the UK, get your insurer to issue you with a document of proof, and you can use that to get a good new driver discount in the US.

Cars / gasoline are cheap in the US, enjoy! :D :D :D. If you get paid in Pound Sterling, that's a double wins for you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts