Maserati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.worldcarfans.com/spyphot.../maserati/spy-photos-new-coupes-from-maserati


http://www.worldcarfans.com/spyphotos/6061017.002/6061017.002.1L.jpg

http://www.worldcarfans.com/spyphotos/6061017.002/6061017.002.mini12L.jpg

so they are saying there will be 3 cars:
Coupe, Spyder, and a "four-seater CC with a retractable hard-top"

now, those pics/CG are really showing just a QP coupe... not really A6G-esq at all. may be the coupe looks A6G-like, and the Spyder and 4-seater HT looks like a QP?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
I would bet, that is not the car. From everything I have heard about it, it looks nothing like the QP. I know for sure the front end DOES NOT look like that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
"showing just a QP Coupe" - Have you any idea how stupid that sounds??

M! said:
http://www.worldcarfans.com/spyphot.../maserati/spy-photos-new-coupes-from-maserati


http://www.worldcarfans.com/spyphotos/6061017.002/6061017.002.1L.jpg

http://www.worldcarfans.com/spyphotos/6061017.002/6061017.002.mini12L.jpg

so they are saying there will be 3 cars:
Coupe, Spyder, and a "four-seater CC with a retractable hard-top"

now, those pics/CG are really showing just a QP coupe... not really A6G-esq at all. may be the coupe looks A6G-like, and the Spyder and 4-seater HT looks like a QP?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
about the same as a "Duoporte" sedan!!!
LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SJP63 said:
"showing just a QP Coupe" - Have you any idea how stupid that sounds??
actually no, until you pointed it out.
it sounds as stupid as your comment.

the fact is, there were many reports that the new Coupe looks nothing like a QP. so, for WCF posting a CG picture of a coupe that has essentially a QP front end is surprising.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
I'm guessing you really must know what QP means AND that the Coupe is based on the QP Chassis not the bodywork.

M! said:
actually no, until you pointed it out.
it sounds as stupid as your comment.

the fact is, there were many reports that the new Coupe looks nothing like a QP. so, for WCF posting a CG picture of a coupe that has essentially a QP front end is surprising.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SJP63 said:
I'm guessing you really must know what QP means AND that the Coupe is based on the QP Chassis not the bodywork.
LOL. you are not serious in typing this, aren't you??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
After taking a closer look at the second pic of the car. That is the parking lot across the street from the hotel real fini san fracesco in modena where I stayed while doing the factory tour. It makes me wonder. Unless of course they have a quattroporte pic in the same lcation.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SJP63 said:
Either your not is surplus or your aren't should be an are......

or is that american English?
ESL for me.

if you like to discuss Maserati's please do so.
If you would like to pick on my english go ahead.

i think you are the surplus.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top