Maserati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok new to this bought a 2015 Ghibli 10 months ago and looking for horse power. I have put a race chip black and throttle control on but want to know if there is any other power adds out there. I love the car but want to get it fast enough to outrun the ZO vets and the Hellcats... any help out there would be appreciated...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok so new question.. because I understand more turbo means more horsepower... what is the biggest turbos I can put on a 2015 ghibli and how much HP can I pull out of them????

3,635 Posts
Ok, we are not changing turbos etc. and basically destroying the factory set-up..It doesn't work like that on a modern car...Jason

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok so what's the answer Jason??? Looking forward to learning how to get more HP without switching out turbos

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have built several race cars and changed out the factory settings in Ford and Chevy late models bit I have not had the exposure with this type of foreign car. Would love some direction on how to get this sluggish auto(even with race chip and throttle control added) out of the box and down the street more quickly... thanks for your help .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok well thanks for all your wisdom and help.. so glad your on this forum.. so I'm assuming this is for the purists or someone like you that works on these for a living trying to "give your best advice" looking like your the professional ... I would hope there are others out there trying to streatch their auto to perform better.. no need to reply back not interested in mediocre performance which you seem to be offering..or maybe that's all you know.. and fyi i do know what direction to go ...you can swap out turbos and fyi you can also put nitrous on them to spool quicker.. not that you would ever condone that but its possible...
Is there anybody else out there with an opinion by chance???
Have a good day Jason the all knowing..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome thank you for your reply I appriciate it.. this isn't what I'm looking for in a help forum nor what im use to so again thank you and I'll dismiss my self and find something that aligns with my thoughts...

3,635 Posts
Ok well thanks for all your wisdom and help.. so glad your on this forum.. so I'm assuming this is for the purists or someone like you that works on these for a living trying to "give your best advice" looking like your the professional ... I would hope there are others out there trying to streatch their auto to perform better.. no need to reply back not interested in mediocre performance which you seem to be offering..or maybe that's all you know.. and fyi i do know what direction to go ...you can swap out turbos and fyi you can also put nitrous on them to spool quicker.. not that you would ever condone that but its possible...
Is there anybody else out there with an opinion by chance???
Have a good day Jason the all knowing..
Good stuff there..This is what I'm thinking...If you had a clue about forced induction then you would be asking asking about boost levels and the limits of the factory turbos? Not bigger turbos...Please let us all know how your bigger turbo experiment goes as well as your nitrous...I'm interested...I'm sorry people are not hot rodding Italian luxury sedans to your standards...Regards...Jason

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good stuff there..This is what I'm thinking...If you had a clue about forced induction then you would be asking asking about boost levels and the limits of the factory turbos? Not bigger turbos...Please let us all know how your bigger turbo experiment goes as well as your nitrous...I'm interested...I'm sorry people are not hot rodding Italian luxury sedans to your standards...Regards...Jason
Cut to the HP chase and shove in a Hellcat crate motor in there. I also love more horsepower but if it lacked so badly for you before, why did you buy it??

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ok new to this bought a 2015 Ghibli 10 months ago and looking for horse power. I have put a race chip black and throttle control on but want to know if there is any other power adds out there. I love the car but want to get it fast enough to outrun the ZO vets and the Hellcats... any help out there would be appreciated...
If you want power, you should have bought the QP GTS! I have a QP (S) and she's a beast!! The Ghibli unfortunately is limited with a glorified v6 ~ I had one for a week while Masi was in the shop...I feel your pain!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts