Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok new to this bought a 2015 Ghibli 10 months ago and looking for horse power. I have put a race chip black and throttle control on but want to know if there is any other power adds out there. I love the car but want to get it fast enough to outrun the ZO vets and the Hellcats... any help out there would be appreciated...

·
Registered
610 Posts
short of swapping in and tuning up the 3.8L v8 from the QP GTS along with completely gutting the interior, i don't think you're gonna be outrunning any hellcats or z06's.
between a tune and race cats/full exhaust/air filters... there isn't much more to do.
you're talking about cutting off nearly 1 and a half seconds on 0-60 alone, about 2 seconds in a quarter mile.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thank you for your reply I truly appreciate it.I do know it is a tall ask that's why I wanted yo get on here with ppl that understand the setups of these autos... I'm sure I wont be able to get the 60 foot time down huge but I was hoping that bigger turbos would cut the big end down pretty significantly . I'm going to keep playing with it and if I figure something out I'll keep you posted . Again thank you for the interaction I appriciate it.... never hurts to dream and try... have a great day

·
Registered
122 Posts
Honestly I’d lose the race chip and go get it Dynod with a custom tune.

Also need sport cats or straight pipe decats to get real aggressive. I had the FD tune on mine until just recently and it was great, significantly more power than a piggy back tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honestly I’d lose the race chip and go get it Dynod with a custom tune.

Also need sport cats or straight pipe decats to get real aggressive. I had the FD tune on mine until just recently and it was great, significantly more power than a piggy back tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey thank you for the honest feedback... can you give me more details on what you did? It sounds like there is enough room in the motor to turn it up ... how many horses were you able to find???? Again thank you..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts