Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Montreux, Switzerland last week. On Friday night we were walking to a restaurant when I heard this roar coming form a tunnel behind me. As I turned a black Maserati coupe blasted by, made a quick left in front of me, put a little rubber down and was gone. The folks I was with were really impressed and even more impressed when they knew I owned one.

Is anyone on the site from Montreux?

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
I was in Montreux, Switzerland last week. On Friday night we were walking to a restaurant when I heard this roar coming form a tunnel behind me. As I turned a black Maserati coupe blasted by, made a quick left in front of me, put a little rubber down and was gone. The folks I was with were really impressed and even more impressed when they knew I owned one.

Is anyone on the site from Montreux?
By the Lake Geneva shoreline?

<BUWM, BUWM, BUWM...BUWM BUMW BUWM-BUWM...>

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
By the Lake Geneva shoreline?

<BUWM, BUWM, BUWM...BUWM BUMW BUWM-BUWM...>
Montreux is on Lake Geneva. It is a fabulous spot for anyone wanting to vacation in Europe. Great wines!!

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Montreux is on Lake Geneva. It is a fabulous spot for anyone wanting to vacation in Europe. Great wines!!
BTW, my post was a subtle joke and homage to Deep Purple's "Smoke on the Water"...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts