Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been making small but impactful updates to my 08 GT. There are 2 things that drive me crazy and I'm constantly looking for a way around them:

The 1st is what kind of LED bulbs will work on the license plate and front parking lights without throwing an error code??

The 2nd is there ANY WAY get the "passenger air bag off" light to stay off when no one is in the passenger seat???

These are small things but the drive me crazy because I want LEDs everywhere and I HATE that airbag light on all the time.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A FIX FOR EITHER OF THESE?????

Thanks guys!!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,346 Posts
Passenger airbag is probably on because (surprise surprise) there's a fault :)

Usually this is the key switch in the glove box end panel. Cheap part. Couple hours labour I guess. Will need an SD to diagnose for sure as the connectors under the seat can be an issue as well.

C

·
Premium Member
2,273 Posts
“ We have solution to deal sticky button problem on air condiction “

Just a suggestion, but utilizing a grammar and spell check feature might add to the credibility of a new poster, especially one trying to promote and sell a product or service .

·
Registered
2004 Maserati Coupe CC
55 Posts
I have been making small but impactful updates to my 08 GT. There are 2 things that drive me crazy and I'm constantly looking for a way around them:

The 1st is what kind of LED bulbs will work on the license plate and front parking lights without throwing an error code??

The 2nd is there ANY WAY get the "passenger air bag off" light to stay off when no one is in the passenger seat???

These are small things but the drive me crazy because I want LEDs everywhere and I HATE that airbag light on all the time.

Thanks guys!!!!
For the LED, you can use any LED you like and they will all throw a code due to low current draw. Add an inline resistor and Bob’s your father’s brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
830 Posts

Thanks guys!!!!
Here is where I got my license plate lights, instead of LED I went with the white bulb, same color as an LED. Vert pleased! Hoen

You must have a fault for your Passenger air bag off light to stay on.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I use the Hoen lights now, cleaner and more white than stock.

My set up for the past 2 years was VERY bright!!! (inline resistor 5W 39R) with Festoon Yorkim LED.
resistor.jpg
L.E.D..jpg
Inline resistor.jpg

4,250 Posts
Guys, this is an old post that got resurrected because some guy lit up the site last night trying to sell a screen and climate control panel...The moderators removed all his post...The OP is my customer...Best I remember he has all that figured out....Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts